I thought that this week would be fun to just go through some of the pictures I have taken on my trips. These are not the exact “tourist” pics or beautiful landscape pics, but rather funny moments caught when walking around in England.
In this post I will show you the pictures taken in England only. So these are the newest ones. I will make a part II with pictures from other places, as well.
*By the Way the featuring picture is taken from Estonia. This curious sheep is my dear friend’s.
- Everyone knows those red boxes. What they probably didn’t know is that locals have found new ways how to use them as (let’s be honest) noone uses them as a phone anymore.
Even the red British phones are smart nowadays.
2. This one is taken from Cornwall. I mentioned in one of my previous posts that I find British people to be quite wasters. No picture, no proof? Here you go!
It is middle of the day, sun is shining but street lights are on…. Only in England.
3. This one I took when hiking in South of Wales. I think it is quite clever considering it is a house on the coast.
So this wrecking ball is meant as a swing. Yeah not that safe but looks cool.
4. Those guys I caught when visiting London in the beginning of May. They were making this really weird noise and it was so funny.
In the park there was a black swan who was trying to start a fight with them, so those two just kept screaming and running around.
5. This one is also taken from London. Apparently there are not too many original names to choose from.
Small Chinatown, but big enough to fit Royal and Golden right next to each other.
6. This one I took from Cornwall. The very first trip around England. So this is supposed to be…. welcoming.
7. In Cornwall, waiting for the waves…. that never came.
This guy was sitting in the water with the board for over half an h. The problem was, that there were no waves, no wind. We left him there to wait.
8. And last but not least those sheep. There are sheep everywhere. All the hiking tracks go through their “gardens” and sometimes you can find them enjoying their meal right next to the road.
Funny little fellas.
So these were the 8 moments in England when I was lucky I had my camera with. More pictures coming soon, I promise. Next time I will probably show you the rest of Europe’s highlights.
All those new memories make you think about the old ones. Lately I have been thinking about different stages and times of my life, people I have met, and people I have shared a living with (there are quite many of them, btw). Always puts a smile on my face. This song reminds me good old times and fun people. Enjoy!