I have put together another post with funny or weird moments from my life abroad. These are all taken in England.
So I guess no need for further introduction. Let’s just start.
- This was taken from the White Cliffs in the South of England. You can see a tourist posing for the picture in a nice yellow padded jacket while at the background locals are taking a bath in the ocean. Temperature is contingent.
2. This was from the same weekend. “When the importance of your job is just deceptive”.
3. This one shows how inventive English people are. They manage the “unexpected kid” situation like pros.
4. From the same trip and I guess no other words needed.
5. I was tempted but that was not even in London but Windsor. Brothers, what you reckon?
6. This may seem like an average holiday picture. Well it’s not. It’s taken in the center of Manchester in October before my birthday…. Did they change the date of Christmas Eve?
6. This one I forgot to explain few posts ago. This was taken in Reading when we were trying out the canoe. 3 guys working across the river thought I am working for Vogue so they gave their best poses.
7. Quiet workers in Arundel. Too lifelike? I think so.
8. December in Hazel Grove. Okay maybe I failed with this picture because that’s not even funny. Remember, I am from Estonia. This is literally the most snow I saw all year (2017). Something to think about before moving to another country.
*This year has been a little better already! It’s March and it’s still snowing!
9. Confused much? This is at my university campus. I have been living in a lie!
10. Pictures are taken 9min apart. Within a half an hour it made the whole circle of 4 seasons at least 3 times. And not just that the snow stopped and sun came out, but the sky was completely clear like nothing ever happened (until 5min later it was a snowstorm again).
Thanks guys for spending time in here! Hope I either got you smiling or thinking hard before moving abroad. Enjoy sun, snow, rain or whatever else is coming down right now!